ndo utils question

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:42:35 CEST 2009

All,
   I have been running ndoutils with nagios for a while.  When I initially
setup my nagios, I played around with a lot of different service checks and
changed around a lot of config parameters.  Now, I have a solid setup and I
have not changed configuration for a while.  When I go into the database and
look at nagios_objects tables, I see all sorts of old objects which do not
exist in my current setup.  Does ndoutils clean up and throw away old config
when we start nagios?  Please advise on this.  Thanks

--
Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman