Nagos issuse: ExternalCommands: failed to create process when exectuted from command line

Elvir Kuric omasnjak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:38:28 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I played with this and I made it to works. I am using windows plugins from
http://www.psychoticwolf.net/blog/2007/07/nagios_plugins_for_windows.php

and I got results for check_load, check_users...

anyway list of plugins on
http://www.psychoticwolf.net/blog/2007/07/nagios_plugins_for_windows.php
is not compete as list of plugins in

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins on linux, and I am wondering exist some other
list of windows nagios plugins, or if you have some guide, how plugins
from
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins could be converted to be used on windows.

Thank you and nice regards,

Elvir