Nagos issuse: ExternalCommands: failed to create process when exectuted from command line

Assaf Flatto assaf.flatto at ssp-intl.com
Fri Jun 5 16:57:07 CEST 2009

you may want to read on nrpe to understand the issue you are having :
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/addons.html#nrpe

also see the reply from Marc in this thread .

In a nutshell - you can not use nrpe on windows unless you also install Cygwin.

you are better off using the chekc_nt command
read this :

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/monitoring-windows.html

Assaf