nagios -->> ndo2db -->> centreon

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jun 4 16:21:29 CEST 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 7:05 AM, James Pifer wrote

>> Ndo2db does not automatically start, you need to start it and create
>> an init script to start the daemon during boot up.
>
> Yes, did this and ndo2db is running.

> But I still have a disconnect somewhere. I'm not getting monitoring
> information in centreon for the host I have setup.

If you query the database directly, do you see data?

SELECT * FROM nagios.nagios_hosts WHERE host_name = 'your host_name';

SELECT * FROM nagios.nagios_services s, nagios.nagios_hosts h WHERE
h.display_name='your host_name' AND h.host_object_id=s.host_object_id;

--
Marc