SNMP configuration for Nagios: sysUpTime.

Jimmyboy jimmyjose2980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:09:20 CEST 2009

I have snmpd.conf and snmptrapd.conf files within the path '/etc/snmp/'.
Shouldn't one need to make changes within these configuration files in order
to pass/retrieve relevant information to the web interface of Nagios?

What I feel is Nagios is unable to query the network entity and so unable to
get the needed information.

Appreciate your help!!

Thanks,
Jim