Announcement: Brooklyn for Nagios now available for iPhone and iPod Touch!

D. Emmanuel Feinsmith daniel at danielemmanuelfeinsmith.com
Tue Jun 2 16:16:36 CEST 2009

Hi Denny,

Thanks for purchasing Brooklyn. SSL is not supported in the current
release. There will be an incremental release within the next two
weeks that will support SSL. I will inform the list at that time, and
then all you will need to do is perform an update of your application
and you will get the new functionality without any added cost. There
will be some other features and bug fixes in that release that we are
working on.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience. I will
update the App page to indicate that SSL is not supported yet.

Daniel.