MIB additions

Richard Remington rremington at messagevision.com
Thu Jul 30 04:34:43 CEST 2009

Michael,

A common place for MIB libraries on Linux boxen is /usr/share/snmp/
mibs. As Nagios uses the common SNMP utilities, putting a MIB in this
directory should work, it does for me.

If you aren't using Linux or don't find that directory, you might want
to do a find for files under /usr or /var that have MIB in their name.
I know that's pretty general but it might help.

Richard