nagios host limits

Conor Shovlin conor.shovlin at itforce.ie
Fri Jul 24 11:14:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

Ok we now seem to have it a little further. At your request by adding a dummy host seems to have sorted the issue.

Any thoughts as to why this may be?

Running pre-flight check on configuration data...

Checking services...

        Checked 1339 services.

Checking hosts...

Warning: Host 'test-host' has no services associated with it!

Error: Contact group 'nobody' specified in host 'test-host' is not defined anywhere!

        Checked 230 hosts.

Checking host groups...

        Checked 31 host groups.

Checking service groups...