Exclude hostgroup from "Service Status Details For (ALMOST) All Host Groups" while keeping the rest.

Anders Slettjord anders.slettjord at pareto.no
Fri Jul 24 10:45:48 CEST 2009

God day to everyone!

I have a question I cannot seem to figure out. I don't think this is
possible but it makes no harm asking.

I have a monitor which only shows me "Service Status Details For All
Host Groups". This works great, but I want to exclude the Printers
hostgroup from this list / add every hostgroup except Printers. Is this
possible, or do i have to setup a new Nagios just for the Printers.

Maybe it can be done by modifying status.cgi? Could anyone point me in
the right direction?

The printers makes to much noise on our monitor, so it could potentially
make us neglect important messages.

http://host/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=detail&service
statustypes=28&sorttype=1&sortoption=6

Thanks for any reply :-)

Regards

- Anders

This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the confidential use of the individuals and/or entities to who it is addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by returning this message if you are not the addressee. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that reading, duplicating, or in any way disseminating its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If this message with attachments contains an offer to provide any service, or product, or an offer, or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or any other investment product, the disclaimer on http://www.pareto.no/disclaimer will apply, together with our business terms applicable. If this message contains a research report or any information that may be regarded as research or investment advice, please see further disclosure and disclaimers on our web site http://www.pareto.no/disclaimer