changing behavior of check times etc

Thomas Kinghorn - MWEB TKinghorn at mweb.com
Fri Jul 24 11:04:30 CEST 2009

Will give it a try.

Many thanks & regards

Tom

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse at mweb.com for a copy.