Notification oddity

Kevin Davison kdavison at innosphere.ca
Thu Jul 23 22:43:49 CEST 2009

Possible. I stopped Nagios and ps ax revealed no more running after a few
seconds. Once I start it up again I see multiple Nagios.cfg running for
numerous active checks that are going on.

I see several Notifications in the Nagios.log file. The two that I received
at midnight as well as the few Critical notifications that I received
throughout the day.