Alternative Notification Method

Mark Gius mgius at createspace.com
Wed Jul 22 19:31:17 CEST 2009

I haven't tried this myself, but you could try having a notification
command that checks for a custom object variable ($_HOSTALTNOTIFY$) and
does an if/else on the state of that variable?  I'm not sure how Nagios
behaves when a $BLAH$ doesn't exist, so you may need to define it
globally as "no" or something and then override to "yes" but it could work.

-Gius