Contact with separate notification_interval

Mark Gius mgius at createspace.com
Mon Jul 20 22:58:41 CEST 2009

You could fudge it with service escalations.

define serviceescalation {
    hosts *
    services *
    first_notification 1
    last_notification 1
    notifiation_types c,w,u (r?)
    contact_groups ticket_system
}

define serviceescalation {
    hosts *
    services *
    first_notification 1
    last_notification 0
    notification_types c,w,u,r
    contact_groups everybody_else
}

That syntax isn't 100% right but hte idea should work.
-Gius