$NOTIFICATIONISESCALATED$ not defined

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jul 20 14:21:03 CEST 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 4:17 AM, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Back in April there was a thread about the macro
> $NOTIFICATIONISESCALATED$ in
> note defined. See:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg25665.html
>
> I stumbled upon the same problem. I only get a "$" sign. Is there
> any solution
> for the problem?

Don't know. Neither the original poster you reference, nor you provide
the information necessary to determine what the problem might really
be. See my response to the post above. Nobody else responded to it so
I would assume few, if anyone, are using this macro.

Be very specific about how and when you are using this macro.

--
Marc