Nagios-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 28

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jul 16 22:31:24 CEST 2009

On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:58 PM, SYS ADMIN wrote:

> I looked at the page you sent me to, but it did not answer the
> question.

Which page? Which question? I don't see any prior questions under this
Subject.

> I know what a host group is, I need to know if a host can be a
> member of
> more than one group.

'...the short name(s) of the hostgroup(s) that the host belongs to' -
note the plural, and 'Multiple hostgroups should be separated by
commas'.

[removed the entire quoted digest]

*Please* *PLEASE* trim your responses if you respond to the digest.
Beyond the difficulty of figuring out what the heck you're responding
to, the joy for all the other digest users is that now, all this crap
will be sent to them *again* as your new posting. It's also kind of
rude to suddenly switch how you're carrying on a conversation about a
problem and that doesn't help you get helpful answers.

--
Marc