Command Line

Christian Schneemann cschneemann at suse.de
Wed Jul 8 09:25:10 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 07 July 2009 22:34:12 Eduardo Barreto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got a script to send a sms, but I'm confused on how to set the correct
> command line to set Nagios to talk through sms, the sms script is attached.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Eduardo Barreto

Hi,
interesting script, if you want to send sms from your nagios system try
smstools, it is very easy to send sms through a gsm modem with it.

Greetings,
 Christian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Maxfeldstr. 5, D - 90409 Nürnberg

Phone:	+49 (0)911 - 740 53 0
e-mail:	cschneemann at suse.de
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)