Distributed Monitoring - Freshness and Latency

Harald Böhmecke harald.boehmecke at bertelsmann.de
Tue Jul 7 19:58:40 CEST 2009

I found the problem. All International SNMP Bandwidth checks from
check_snmp_int.pl which are giving Nagios Satellites latencies of up to
17 seconds and a minimum of 5 seconds. This is making the whole check
queue go rocket high.

I'll just have to go back to MRTG :(

Or does anyone have a good SNMP option for bandwidth usage monitoring
with pnp4nagios compatibility?

Regards,

Harald