monitor windows remote desktop from linux

Massimo Balestra massimobalestra at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:10:47 CEST 2009

Thank you Mark.

Unfortunately nothing is written in the event log that can help. The only
error I see is about printer drivers but there are a lot of them and they
normally does not affect the server behavior.

I was hoping somebody would know better than me the RD protocol in order to
send some commands to the port (I have no problem to make my own nagios
plugin) to monitor if it is working or not.

Thank you again.
Massimo