Still cannot access nagios page

Paul Weaver paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 17:52:52 CET 2009

I think the .htaccess files will be ignored, your directory stanza:

> Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin"

sets

> AllowOverride None

Having said that, it should work -- does the apache error log show
anything? What are
the permissions on /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users  ?

--

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?

Paul Weaver
Systems Development Engineer
News Production Facilities, BBC News