Hostgroup Issue

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:59:49 CET 2009

Deborah,

Here is the output of /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg on my server

Total Warnings: 0
Total Errors:   0

Things look okay - No serious problems were detected during the pre-flight
check

I have reloaded nagios with hostgroup.cfg using

/etc/init.d/nagios reload

I still don't understand what is happening.

Thanks though

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Deborah Martin <Deborah.Martin at kognitio.com

Alex Dehaini
Developer