lazy nagios und cygwin...

Lee Azzarello lee at dropio.com
Tue Feb 24 17:25:11 CET 2009

This is gonna be hard to debug with out any debugging output.

I concur, it is by no means "normal" for nagios to "just stop doing
anything" without user intervention. For comparison, I'm running
Nagios 3.0.6 from Debian with 34 hosts and 107 services. It has been
running continually for 3 months, which is when I first brought it
online.

-lee