1 Host 2 IP

Christian christian at stoupakis.de
Wed Feb 18 17:53:27 CET 2009

Hi,

we have also hosts with more IPs. My solution is:

Build a host with the main (internal) IP
create services to check the other IPs
create commands to use -H with $ARG1$
    command_line
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -H $ARG1$ -u $ARG2$ -s $ARG3$ -t $ARG4$
create the checks like:
    check_command
check_http-url-address!10.200.201.201!/bla/index.jsp?style=fine!Number!10

So you have only one host, all IPs are checked via ping and the services
are bound to their IPs

Greets
Christian