HP Network Printer

Palle L Jensen palleje at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:00:16 CET 2009

Martyn,

I have noticed people monitoring other stuff on printers using the SNMP
protocoll. However, since we have that protocol disabled I have no
experience in that. If you just want to make sure it is up and running you
could use the check_ping. Assuming it's a network printer with enabled NIC.

Thanks,

PJ

  _____