HP Network Printer

Martyn martyn at chetnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 19:13:22 CET 2009

Update, but I'm still getting "Error in packet ( ) " in my printer status

I can walk the Mibs with snmpwalk -v 1 -c public 192.168.3.252 and see all
the relevant outputs but when I do the following: -

./check_snmp -H 192.168.3.252 -C public

I get SNMP problem - No Data received from host
CMD /usr/bin/snmpget -t 1 -r5 -m ' ' -v 1 [authpriv] 192.168.3.252:161

Hope you can help