error nagios-3.2 and nagios- pluggins-1.4.11 on a linux

Raviraj Patil ravirajpatil at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Dec 29 08:16:15 CET 2009

Yes,I have libltdl installed by ./configure , make & make install
command from the  freeradius-server-2.1.7 folder.

linltdl comes along with the  freeradius-server-2.1.7 server.

My locate output is:
[root at tataelxs-f8ba86 bin]# locate libltdl.so.*
/home/rbp/freeradius-server-2.1.7/libltdl/.libs/libltdl.so.3
/home/rbp/freeradius-server-2.1.7/libltdl/.libs/libltdl.so.3.1.4
/usr/local/lib/libltdl.so.3
/usr/local/lib/libltdl.so.3.1.4

Thanks
Raviraj