Nagios is logging "Service Check Timed Out" for certain service

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 25 13:05:09 CET 2009

Hello Jim.

Sorry for the late reply.

I will send you the plugins that is related to this service.
We had made a customization from the original one.

The command definition would be the following.

$USER1$/check_syslog_gw.pl -l "$ARG1$" -s /tmp/$HOSTNAME$.tmp -x /usr/local/groundwork/var/log/syslog-ng/$HOSTNAME$.reg -b $HOSTNAME$

Thank you
Yu Watanabe

Jim Avery さんは書きました: