benchmark question

Fulton, David dfulton at nuvox.com
Mon Dec 14 17:28:08 CET 2009

Do you have another box? I don't know of much of, if any, of an
advantage to running multiple instances. The SMP will usually not help
there because the other cores will be occupied executing plug-ins.  If
you had another box you could go with a distributed environment instead.
Perhaps using SVN to keep record of config changes.