Unable to log in to Nagios

Martin Melin mmelin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:18:15 CET 2009

>From the quickstart:

"5) Configure the Web Interface

[...]

Create a nagiosadmin account for logging into the Nagios web
interface. Remember the password you assign to this account - you'll
need it later.

htpasswd -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users nagiosadmin

[...]"

Your htpasswd file probably either does not contain what you think it
does, or is not where it should be. Try re-creating it and using a
very simple password.

Regards,
Martin Melin