check_ssh and check_ping not working with NRPE on remote host

ReynierPM rperezm at uci.cu
Tue Dec 8 19:27:34 CET 2009

David Wallis wrote:
> ReynierPM wrote:
>
>    Usage: check_ping -H <host_address> -w <wrta>,<wpl>% -c
>    <crta>,<cpl>%  [-p packets] [-t timeout] [-4|-6]

Ok I'm trying to fix this one too but can't understand some of
parameters need to be passed to check_ping command. Could any one point
me to documentation about this? Right now I'm getting this error: <wrta>
was not set, but because I unknown what "wrta" means I can fix the error.

--
Cheers
ReynierPM