Exact same swap + root / partition info showing up for different hosts(?)

Juki juki.emma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:21:04 CET 2009

Hi Greg,

My configuration is as below;

*For host definition;*

define host{
        host_name               emm4
        use                     generic-host
        alias                   Old BGW
        address                 10.151.28.32
        check_command           check-host-alive
        check_period            24x7
        check_interval          5
        contact_groups          admins
        retry_interval          1
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

*For service definitions;*

define service{

        host_name                       emm4
        service_description             Users
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_users!5!10
        }

define service{

        host_name                       emm4
        service_description             Load
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_load!5.0,4.0,3.0!10.0,6.0,4.0
        }

define service{

        host_name                       emm4
        service_description             Total Processes
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_procs!250!400!RSZDT
        }

define service{

        host_name                       emm4
        service_description             Disk Usage
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_disk!/
        }

*And finally the command definitions;
*

# 'check_users' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_users
        command_line    $USER1$/check_users -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
        }

# 'check_load' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_load
        command_line    $USER1$/check_load -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
        }

# 'check_procs' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_procs
        command_line    $USER1$/check_procs -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -s $ARG3$
        }

# 'check_disk' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_disk
        command_line    $USER1$/check_disk -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$ -p $ARG3$
        }

Regards,
Juki