Exact same swap + root / partition info showing up for different hosts(?)

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:06:06 CET 2009

Without your config file I cannot be sure, but likely the services are
either using the wrong command ie not the nrpe version, or your check
command is not configured properly..

Can you provide your host and service definitions as well as the
command configuration for the commands you are using?

Greg Pangrazio
pangrazi at gmail.com