Problem with left menu in web interface

Leonardo Carneiro lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Mon Aug 24 15:28:45 CEST 2009

Hello everyone!

This is my first mail to the list. I hope to enjoy my time here.

I'm installing a nagios in a test machine before going serious. The
install and basic setup gone fine, i could access the web interface
without any problem. After configuring some host to monitor, the left
menu in the web interface broke. I removed the hosts to test, but the
menu is still not working.

Here is a shot of what's happening:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8885/nagios.png

When i try to click in some link I get a "Not Found. The requested URL
/nagios/< was not found on this server." only in the menu.

Running /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
tells me that everything is fine.

Any clues of what could de happening?

Tks in advance and sorry about my poor english.
--

*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*
*Veltrac - Tecnologia em Logística.*