Binding Nagios to a single domain

vismara at email.it vismara at email.it
Mon Apr 27 15:28:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have installed Nagios on a machine which has more than one domain; all is
working fine, but I reach Nagios login form from all domains hosted in the
machine.

I'd like to set Nagios in the way that it will be accessible only via one
specified domain (for example testingtools.mydomain.com/nagios) and
absolutely not from others; it is possibile?
If yes, how I can make this?

Another question: it is possible to switch Nagios first page (immediately
after the login) to a specified one (for example the tactical view)?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Biocosmo.net - Vuoi guadagni extra promuovendo prodotti ecologici per uso
privato e per aziende?
Noi vogliamo trasformare questa crisi mondiale in una opportunità per tutti.
Diventa ECO-ista!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8974&d=20090427