Multiple host service detail on one page

Nick Millen Nick.Millen at connaught.plc.uk
Thu Apr 23 10:50:08 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody had anything place to see multiple hosts
services on one page. For example I'm monitoring 3 individual exchange
servers. I can add these to a hostgroup then check each individually :

http://SERVER/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=HOSTNAME&style=detail

http://SERVER/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=HOSTNAME2&style=detail

http://SERVER/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=HOSTNAME3&style=detail

Is there any way to have 3 different host details such as the above but
on one page ? So I can have a quick glance of exchange 1, 2 and 3

Thanks in advance,

Nick
<http://SERVER/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=HOSTNAME&style=detail>

Connaught plc is one of the UK's top 250 companies on the London Stock Exchange and the leading provider of integrated services operating in the compliance, social housing and public sector markets.

Please visit our website to see a full list of Connaught's Registered Companies www.connaught.plc.uk/group/aboutconnaught/registeredcompanies

Disclaimer:

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message.

Connaught plc, Head Office 01392 444546