Just installed Nagios - NRPE issue

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Tue Apr 21 18:09:43 CEST 2009

Dear All,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I've just install Nagios
3.0.6 on one of my collocated boxes. Quick question, do I need to
configure NRPE on the main Nagios box as well? Or will the current
running Nagios process gather the information locally?

To be honest, I'd like to configured NRPE on one box, and then copy the
configuration over to all the other servers. Is this the best way to go?

---

Kind Regards,

Mr Gabriel