NDOutil problem

kaouther mechri kmechri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:46:01 CEST 2009

I installed using these options
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios/ --enable-mysql --disable-pgsql
--with-ndo2db-user=nagios --with-ndo2db-group=nagios
-with-mysql-lib=/usr/lib64/mysql --with-mysql-inc=/usr/include/mysql

make

make install

the
 db_servertype=mysql is ok

but I still have the problem

Does anyone encountered the same problem ?

thank you
kaouther