Windows plugins

mohandas.k at tcs.com mohandas.k at tcs.com
Sat Apr 18 17:09:57 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I am planing to monitor windows machine also using Nagios NRPE. I have
installed windows NRPE on windows box and downloaded some available
plugins also. all are working fine and I am able to do monitoring for
windows machiness too.

 but I want plugins which can give output in usage rather than free (which
is default for any plugins, if am not wrong) for following resources :

(1) Memory utilization

(2) Swap Utilization

(3) CPU Utilization

However for Unix I have created my own script (memory usage rather that
memory free) for such output but for windows, have no idea :)

Mohandas Kudva K
ASE
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- +91 9619144048