Pppnp4nagios graph customization

MAD sri.lumpa at free.fr
Thu Apr 9 17:03:29 CEST 2009

I managed to create some templates graphing in different colors according to the threshold defined with your services

This will graph in green if the value is under the warning threshold, in yellow if it is between warning and critical threshold and red if it is beyond critical threshold or unknown...

I don't know how to do this if the performance and the state are independent (for example if perf are the execution time of the check script...)

Marc-André