Pppnp4nagios graph customization

mohandas.k at tcs.com mohandas.k at tcs.com
Thu Apr 9 15:30:05 CEST 2009

Hi All,

We have installed nagios (3.0.5) on Solaris sparc box and configured
rrdtool (1.2.19) along with pnp4nagios- npcd (0.4.13) for dashboard/graph.

By default we are getting following graph for locolhost free swap. I want
to configure  following requirements :

(1) can we add more variable (i.e say "Total Swap" ) in graph ?

(2) Can we create different-different color in graph for
different-different status critical-> RED,OK->Green,Warnijng->Yellow     ?

(3) last question how can we change graph updation time interval (here
it's showing as 20 Minutes) however in our service definition,it's 10
Minutes

Following is default graph for your better understanding :

and any attachments. Thank you