Nagios for IRIX

amol.bute at tatatechnologies.com amol.bute at tatatechnologies.com
Thu Apr 9 09:41:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

I Tried for compiling but getting error. PSA.

# pwd

/nagios

# ls -l

total 584

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys         5276 Apr  7 14:37 Changelog

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys          446 Apr  7 14:37 LEGAL

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         1819 Apr  7 14:37 Makefile.in

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys         6855 Apr  7 14:37 README

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         1206 Apr  7 14:37 README.SSL

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys         2484 Apr  7 14:37 SECURITY

drwxrwxrwx    2 root     sys           51 Apr  7 14:37 autom4te.cache

drwxr-xr-x    2 root     sys           39 Apr  7 14:37 common

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys       205817 Apr  9 12:52 configure

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         8029 Apr  7 14:37 configure.in

drwxr-xr-x    2 root     sys           65 Apr  7 14:37 contrib

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         1028 Apr  7 14:37
init-script.debian.in

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys          454 Apr  7 14:37
init-script.freebsd.in

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         1233 Apr  7 14:37 init-script.in

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys         5835 Apr  7 14:37 install-sh

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         5090 Apr  7 14:37 nrpe.cfg.in

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         4423 Apr  7 14:37 nrpe.spec

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys          450 Apr  7 14:37 nrpe.xinetd.in

drwxr-xr-x    2 root     sys          125 Apr  7 14:37 src

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     sys         1049 Apr  7 14:37 subst.in

-rw-r--r--    1 root     sys         1108 Apr  7 14:37 update-version

# ./configure

sh: ./configure:  not found

#

Also error with          make all command

#  make all

don't know how to make all (bu42).

#