Nagios for IRIX

ankit.mehrotra at tcs.com ankit.mehrotra at tcs.com
Thu Apr 9 08:15:33 CEST 2009

HI,

Not very sure about the problem u are facing ....
To my understanding of your, problem you can compile the source files of
the add-ons and the plug-ins and use them for monitoring.

If this is not the issue, then send  the problem in detail !

Cheers,
Ankit

<amol.bute at tatatechnologies.com>
04/09/2009 10:40 AM

<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net.>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Nagios for IRIX

Greeting.

I have IRIX 6.5 servers which I like to monitor using Nagios 3.0. I am
able to monitor other servers like Linux & Windows but not able to
configure nagios on IRIX OS servers.

Please guide me how can I install nagios plug-in on IRIX OS and configure.
Where do we will get nagios plug-ins for IRIX.

Thanks and Regards
Amol Bute

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any
attachments) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of
Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. You are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies
immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.  Tata
Technologies does not accept any liability for virus infected email or
errors or omissions or consequences which may arise as a result of this
e-mail transmission. To know more about Tata Technologies please visit
http://www.tatatechnologies.com
reporting any issue.
ForwardSourceID:NT00034FB2
and any attachments. Thank you