Nagios and Cacti

Daniel Emmanuel Feinsmith daniel at danielemmanuelfeinsmith.com
Wed Apr 8 17:52:07 CEST 2009

It depends on the intensity of your snmp usage. Cacti has a native
daemon to do large scale snmp getting, and it does a great job of it.
So if u have hundreds of devices, each with a lot of interfaces, u
will probably like cacti. The user interface is also well done for
graphing snmp data and thresholding on it using the threshold plugin.

Daniel Feinsmith
{sent from iPhone}