Nagios and Cacti

Marco Tirado marco.tirado at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:24:49 CEST 2009

Hello:

There are a couple of examples in the nagios exchange page of different
approachs for integrating nagios and cacti. You should check that out.

I believe the synchronization is going to cost you time and money, a better
approach is to use nagios + pnp4naigos (this generates nice graphs) +
check_snmp_int.pl (this for bandwidth tests). That way you have only one
place to place your configuration.  There are tons of other snmp plugins you
can use for other tests (CPU, Memory, etc),

//Marco