Notifications

Grant Lowe glowe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 18:39:16 CEST 2009

Yes, that seems like the problem. But the way nagios is setup, I don't think I understand its setup.  I see in my templates a host definition that has these lines:

name          solaris-servers
hostgroups              solaris-server

In the hosts.cfg, services.cfg, and hostgroups file, this definition:

hostgroup_name          solaris-servers
alias                   solaris-servers

It looks the problem is there.  But I'm not sure why.  Please help me out.  Thanks, Marc.