configure Nagios to monitor the temperature of the server room

dave stern - e-mail.pluribus.unum dit.dash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:54:19 CEST 2009

We've had great success with devices from avtech eg
http://avtech.com/LP/LP_RMA_1.htm

Added benefit; they also sell industrial grade light bars
(sorta like traffic lights) that can be triggered by nagios
to show overall status
http://avtech.com/Products/Environment_Monitors/Room_Alert_Signal_Tower_A.htm