problem with check_yum

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Thu Apr 2 08:33:30 CEST 2009

Hello Seth,

I think that's not related to Nagios or check_yum.  I had the same problem on one of my servers
when running "yum check-update" from cmd-line.  On one of my machines the "yum upgrade"
was already running and the other one insisted on being up to date :-))
A few hours later and after playing around a little with repositories configured in /etc/yum.repos.d
also the second machine was aware that it has to be updated..

christian

--
"I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the darkside."

- Unknown Unix Jedi