latency problem

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Sep 26 11:02:13 CEST 2008

Olivier, did you get anywhere with this, or haven't you had time to
look at it yet?

If you want, I could log into the system and see if I can find out
what's wrong. If that's not an option, contact me off-list and I'll
arrange for some faster-feedback medium through which I can better
help you resolve your problems.

I'm rather anxious to see how the broker module works in such a
large environment :-)

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se