Only First notification

Luis Gardea gardealuis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:57:25 CEST 2008

Hi oscar

If you don't want the re-notification put the value in 0

read that

notification_interval: This directive is used to define the number of
"time units" to wait before re-notifying a contact that this service
is still in a non-OK state. Unless you've changed the interval_length
directive from the default value of 60, this number will mean minutes.
If you set this value to 0, Nagios will not re-notify contacts about
problems for this service - only one problem notification will be sent
out.