nagios check_sip plugin

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:44:08 CEST 2008

Marc,

Thanks for the plugin - I am having trouble understanding how to set
it up - I am completely new to nagios..

I have put the following command definition at the bottom of commands.cfg

define command{
  command_name check_wsc_capture
  command_line /usr/local/nagios/libexec/capture_plugin.pl
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_sip -H $HOSTADDRESS$
}

I changed what was on the webpage to suit the plugin I was trying to
check and put the perl script in the same directory as the other
libexecs

[nagios at lab01 libexec]$ ll | grep capt
-rwxrwxrwx 1 nagios nagios   1903 Mar 24  2007 capture_plugin.txt

I restarted nagios and the config files were accepted.  I cannot see
anything appearing in /tmp at all...

Is this all I need to do to get some debug info?

Thanks

Robert