Load Balanced Website

Chris Stolworthy cstolworthy at zonder.com
Tue Sep 9 19:53:31 CEST 2008

Hey everyone,

I have been looking but I can't seem to find an article that deals
specifically with my problem.  I have 2 servers (lets say
192.168.1.10,192.168.1.20)  they both have the same website on them and
they are load balanced. I would like to specifically check that the
website on 192.168.1.10 is up and then check that the website on
192.168.1.20 is up as well.  I can get it to work by putting in the url
testing.test.com, but I cannot seem to get anything working with a
specific url.  I assume that the check_http module can handle this, but
I am not sure how to configure it.

Any help is appreciated.

-Chris